• Please log in to reply
-1 reply to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

to make the most experience, which accelerates your crew training or tank upgrades, you can use this method.

- pay for a premium account when you plan to play often

- make sure you play your best when you get a 2x, 3x, or 5x bonus

- try to get the mose damage possible. experience is most earned by total damage

- have more higher tier tanks. they cause more damage, and earn more experience

- have more tanks. more tanks means that you get the 2x bonus on more tanks every day. for example, I currently have 21 tanks, all of which get a 2x bonus every day plus the premium

- make sure you have the best crew in the tanks when you run for the 2x bonus, if you share crew amon different tanks

- use premium rounds, especially when running for your 2x bonus.

- check 3 day specials, when WOT offers 2x experience for all battles, or with specific tanks

I don't know what my record is, but  definitely had a game where I got 2,994 experience from 1 battle, where I won the 2x bonus and had premium. I think the tank was a T34.

• tonyrnjpwn, tonyfihdsu, tonywnlqqj and 10 others like this
Save money on books & textbooks... http://cheapbooks.com/

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

some upgrades, such as camo nets, can be mounted and demounted without cost. you can buy this equipment for 1 tank, and switch it to other tanks of the same nation to save money, when you are about to enter battle.

make sure you have equipment such as repair kits and medical kits. you don't get experience bonus on crew members that die, for example, so make sure they are healthy. use repair kits to extend your time in the game.

Save money on books & textbooks... http://cheapbooks.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users